Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Dark Side of ARMY...

Today is a very long day for me....

PART 1: I have to go for detail in the morning (0630am till 1200pm) a total of 85km...

PART 2: Again! I have to go for a detail at night (0900pm till 0300am) a total of 87km...

Even 'better', everyone in MTL fall out "0400PM" it has never happen to me before... (damn sad)

as if it can never get worse, on my way back to camp..
the road i always took is under construction!
without a choice, i've to take a foreign road, guess what?
i lost my way...(stupid me at work again)... It took me 15mins extra to reach camp... almost fell asleep when i was driving..(that a BIG NONO)...

and then... Next day no OFF... ( GOD SAVE ME PLEASE...)


(SO PEOPLE OUT THERE WHO FEEL SAFE IN SINGAPORE... PLEASE REMEMBER THAT THERE ARE ALOT OF PEOPLE WHO ARE WORKING FREE "OT" AKA OVER TIME TO KEEP YOU GUYS SAFE...REMEMBER US "NSF")

No comments: