Sunday, June 03, 2007

(RESPECT ME) Please don't read if your not from my CG

Everything good, always has to come to an ending...
But this is to fast, it's only 2 years...

What could i do to help...? what can i help to do...?

I really don't know... There are still many things that I don't know, there are still many things that i don't understand in you... in you heart... in your head... what you feel... what you like or hate...
It's really scary for me to know a person for 1 year + but still don't know any thing about that person... I do understand that my sex will cost some obstruction to things that you would open up to me... I do understand on that, but i still hate the feeling of not knowing... it's just me...

All this take time but it look like time is running out... It look like we do not even have time to save our CG... Hummm or maybe some of use have given up on this CG, lost the sprite to fight... I could see our love for GOD is a strong as ever, but our love for this CG is at the bottom line, other than people that they are close to, they will not be welling to go the extra mile for other...Take a min ask yourself, how many time did you really want to fellowship with other CG member and did you put GOD first in everything you do...? God don't need the 10% of your money... all he want to know is how much are you willing to sacrifice for him, but how much a sacrifice will it be, when you are not welling to sacrifice even few House of your time for him... As you know getting to know him and having a relation with is key point...

I do understand after the fall of the EX leader and than multiply of CG and a new leader, all this sure hurt you some way some how make you lost the love for your CG... but please take some time to walk down memory lane with this CG, time that we spend together, like New Year, B'day, Problem that we face as a CG, People that start to open up when come this CG, People that get tinnier get prettier and many more...Don't you miss those time, don't it meant any thing to you...?

Even for me i do hate many thing in this CG... but there are still many thing that i like about this CG, some how my love for this CG is still there...

I hope for a happy ending...

If i say any thing wrong please correct me....

what i say here are what i feel and what i had seen...

No comments: