Monday, July 09, 2007

I have been BLESS...

This Sunday i have been bless 3 time...

Number 1( THE KAYA BUN)

Mille bless me with KAYA BUN for me again... (so sweet of her...!)
I will go Sunday SVC, it's because i'm on duty on sat...
When i on duty at week end, i'll sleep all the way.... lolx... and so, i will miss my lunch and dinner...
So when i'm on my way to SVC i'll be hungry... But i'll have millie sweet kaya bun to fill me up...
(THX Millie)

Number 2 ( TRANSFORMERS )

AT LAST i was able to see Transformers...
Damn i was hopping to see it like forever lor...
Even so i was hopping i could see with 1 big group of friends but it did not turn out how i hope it was...
But anyway, the movie is ultimate cool, ultimate good and the girls are ultimately beautiful...lolx.. go see it your self...
I also has been bless with good sits.... hehheeeee....
(At last i can take something out from my wish list)

Number 3 (JIA)

I have been bless to have JIA as my friend... When ever 1 turn me down on the movie, she was the only one that say "OK" and went with me... She even bought sweets for me.... lolx...
(THX JIA... next time i'll ask you out to see more show...lolx....)

No comments: