Friday, July 13, 2007

I LOVE NIGHT LIFE...

LOLX....

(last night when PUB get up at 10:00am - 08:00pm)
i took leave today... But no one call me out in the morning... SAD....
So i spend the hold stupid long boring day at home see Aime... lolx.. (NO LIFE)

(08:00pm - 08:10pm)
till at night i was suppose to go see show with my friend but end up did not go AGAIN...
I think it's not fated to be la.... it just could never happen....

(08:1opm - 09:00pm)
Than even later at night my GAY WEE call me out, he wanted to talk to me about the problem he had with this girl he know in the PUB... (People out there, what do you think about girls that works in PUB...?) but and up he lazy so never come...

(09:00pm - 10:00pm)
Wend out with kenneth to eat KFC and talk about our problem in camp and this girl that she fall in love with...

(10:00pm - 09:00am)
Millie call me out to go to yee wei plcae to see show, eat mango and than sleep over... had alot of fun over there, had fun to caught up with SEC friends... lolx... than in the morning there wanted to go run... but i was unable to do so... because i have to drive for NDP in the morning... lolx...

AND THIS IS MY LIFE... I LOVE NIGHT LIFE....

1 comment:

yiwei said...

lax my name is yiwei not yee wei.. LOL